Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- The Countach's name is itself a local Italian expression roughly translated as 'wow!'.
- The Lamborghini Countach differed from its predecessor, the Muira, in that it featured a longitudinally mounted V12 with transmission arranged in a tunnel between the driver and passenger compartments.
- 1978 Lamborghini Countach LP400 saw the introduction of the 'S' with its revolutionary P7 tyres
- 3929cc V12cyl Engine producing 375 bhp
- Claimed top speed of 171 mph for the Lamborghini Countach LP400
Lamborgini Countach LP400
Difference between Lamborgini Countach LP400 and LP500
Lamborghini Countach LP400 idling