- The Porsche 959 introduced in 1983 as a prototype.
- The 220 left hand drive road cars came in Comfort or Sport model
- A twin-turbo flat 6 engine (based on the 962 racer) coupled with a 6 speed box and 4 wheel drive gave shattering acceleration
- The first road car to break 4 seconds to 60mph.
- Coupe body type with 2 doors and a 4 seats
- 2851cc 6 cylinder engine producing maximum power of 450 bhp
- Claimed top speed of 197 mph
- Acceleration from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds
Porsche 959 Videos