- The Porsche 928 established reputation as a very capable grand tourer,
- Voted car of the year for 1978.
- In 1987, the Porsche 928 S4 version was launched with a reshaped nose, re-designed tail lamps and a new separate rear spoiler.
- The Porsche 928 GT variant arrived in 1989 with an extra 10bhp followed by the 360bhp Porsche 928 GTS in 1991, capable of 170 mph.
- Coupe body type with 2 doors and 4 seats
- 4957cc V8 cylinder engine producing 320 bhp maximum power
- Claimed top speed of 161 mph
- Accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds
Porsche 928 S4/GT Videos
1990 Porsche 928 S4
Porsche 928 S4 1987 Marketing Video
Porsche 928 S4 1990 Marketing Video