Saturday, November 1, 2008
- Lotus Turbo Esprit introduced officially in 1980.
- Earlier Lotus Turbo Seprit cars were liveried in the colours of Essex Petroleum, Lotus's racing sponsor at that time
- Featuring full leather interior and complex roof mounted stereo
- Featured in the 1981 Bond movie 'For Your Eyes Only'
- Coupe body type with 2 Door / 2 Seat
- 2174cc 4cylinder engine producing 210bhp
- Claimed top speed of 150 mph
- Accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds
Motorweek Lotus Esprit Turbo SE
Lotus Esprit Turbo - Fifth Gear
Lotus Esprit Turbo 3.5 V8 - Top Gear
Lotus Esprit Turbo track day